Sabtu, 15 Maret 2014

New Song from our SCANDAL girls

Our SCANDAL girls release a single without telling us!! Haha. yeah, after the release of Runners High, they directly produce other song. And it is this song!. The title is Departure. Well, I think this one song is great, with MAMI's guitar and the adding of violin instrument really makes this song more special.
The lyric is also good, since MAMI herself is the one writing it.
Here is the caps I made form the PV.


Tomomi and her beloved bass

I kinda like the print on Mami's guitar 
Mami~tasu expression is just cute

Rina with glasses

SCANDAL, eh but where's Rina? I'm so amateur in capsing, sorry

Haruna singing 
with violin instruments


I dont post the lyrics and video here, because well..I dont own the copyright. So if you want to check the video and the lyric just go to this blog. Here

Arigatou for reading. :D

5 komentar:

 
Images by Freepik